Thursday, June 30, 2011
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Monday, June 27, 2011
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Friday, June 24, 2011
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Its simple architecture, gigantic proportions and monolithic appearance have been often criticised for being out of place in Paris's urban landscape and, as a result, two years after its completion, the construction of skyscrapers in the city centre was banned.
The design of the tower predates architectural trends that placed high importance on a view of the outside, and so only offices around the perimeter of each floor have windows (more modern skyscrapers are often designed to provide a window for every office).
It is sometimes said, only half-jokingly, that the view from the top is the most beautiful in Paris, since it is the only place from which one cannot see the tower.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
- Put water on to boil for the pasta.
- In a saucepan at medium heat melt a whole stick of unsalted butter.
- Add a cup and a half of half and half.
- about 2 teaspoons of flour.
- 1/4 of a cup of white onion.
- Garlic Salt (I would have added crushed garlic but someone 'Hubby' used it and didn't tell me.)
- 1 Teaspoon of Herbs De Provence.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Monday, June 20, 2011
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Friday, June 17, 2011
1 cup medjool dates
1/4 cup cacao powder
Roll in almonds that were blended in food processor about 1/2 cup.