Thursday, November 3, 2011

Coral Tree Cafe

 English Breakfast Tea Latte
(It was almost the size of my head)


The other day, I met up with my friend, Mary, who I haven't seen in about......15 years. Tish and I met her at the Coral Tree Cafe in Encino. The Coral Tree is warm and inviting, just like Mary. I had the giant latte (above) and the aloha (below). 

The aloha (on the right). Fresh Pear, Apple and Pineapple Juice.

The years have only made Mary more beautiful. We laughed for over an hour and caught up as much as we could. 
We will definitely meet again soon. Next time I'll get the small latte and I'll order some food. It all looks delicious, organic and fresh. I will also put 2 hours worth of quarters in the meter so I don't have to make a mad dash to avoid a ticket in the middle of a juicy story. 


I hope your Thursday is delightful. 


2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice visit with your friend. The juicing craze is starting to make it's way to Ohio, finally. It's too damn healthy for me. Not interested. Give me the double espresso instead, or better yet, a Bloody Mary or a dirty martini. Laugh.

    Love you, Karen. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SB I'm totally with you, Darlin. I like a little juice now and then but then it's time for some caffeine!

    You're the best.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete