Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 27 from France:
Still Can't Sleep

Shaboom sends us her update from Paris...

5am - I had a pot of tea while I waited for Obsessed! and Mali to get their act together so I could get to work at the market on time. I was not a happy camper. I ate a yogurt and an apple in the car on the way to work in the rain while giving Obsessed! the cold shoulder.



10am - The boys showed up at market. Obsessed! apologized for his chronic tardiness and made nice by trying to bring me pastries which I refused. I softened up a little.

11am - I made a sign to Obsessed! from across the aisles that I was hungry.


11:30am - Obsessed! bought fresh bread and fresh ham and made me a yummy sandwich.


The Fish Monger's display

The Charcutier (a butcher with mostly pork products & deli foods)

3pm - After a 30 minute car nap, we were home and I went to bed for a more comfy nap.

4:30pm - Potatoes, cabbage, ham, yogurt in bed - YUM!



10pm - Ate an apple and then went to bed early but obviously couldn't sleep, so I made Obsessed! go downstairs with me to sit at the kitchen table and chat.

midnight - banana bread with butter, chocolate pudding, piece of chocolate, baguette with Rondelé & tea.










1am - indoor cardio

2am - snoring

3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite blogs to read nowadays. I didn't get that banana bread yet, but I did buy the Nutela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bumpkin - one out of two ain't bad. Let me know if you need the banana bread recipe.

    Karen - it was good...

    ReplyDelete