Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 148 from Burbank-Croissants and Popcorn


4 asked if we could walk to the bakery today. We split a hot ham and cheese croissant and a chocolate croissant. We brought these home for Hubby........of course if he doesn't see them.....

I wasn't hungry until dinner.

Oh wait. I'm not hungry at dinner. I made dinner for Hubby and 4, sat down and spent time with them but I'm not going to eat if I'm not hungry. This makes Hubby uncomfortable.

Later that night, after everyone goes to sleep I make myself some popcorn. The old fashioned kind in a pot with oil. Some kosher salt on top. I eat one bowl full.

*I'm not saying this is healthy. I'm not recommending this. I'm just being honest.

2 comments:

  1. k- and that is why we all keep coming back here... your honesty!! i think listening to your body is probably one of the healthiest things one can learn..being in tune with it. thanks for that honesty...i for one truly value it.-g

    ReplyDelete