Thursday, April 19, 2012

The French Are Dramatic

Shaboom sends us her update from Paris, France:

When I lived in LA, I worked in the commercial production industry for over a decade. So although I now live in France and rarely watch television, I still have an interest for the snippets of real life that are exaggerated and mirrored in advertising. Here's a cell phone spot where the customer is expressing herself regarding the choices, the prices and the decision making process. It's funny to me because this is actually how the French talk and although it's over the top, so are they at times. So they can make fun of Americans and their "OH. MY. GOD!" (à la Janice on Friends) all they want, but they have the same counterparts, albeit more chic.



Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Whatever it is, it's more chic in French.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's for sure!
    It's great to have Shaboomy posting regularly again...though I am interested to find out what's keeping Karen so quiet... hopefully good things. :-)

    ReplyDelete