Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 78 from France:
Breakfast Date


Shaboom sends us her update from Paris SoCal...

I met up with Karen at our friend's house. We walked to a little restaurant on mid-Wilshire and chit-chatted non-stop. The three of us together can really get the yack on. Here's a photo of a poster I spotted on our walk.


I forgot to photograph what we ate until we were done, I was so hungry. Oops! Maybe Karen can bail me out on this one.



After Karen left for an appointment, I stayed and chatted with our friend for an hour or so to fill her in on the past few years since I last saw her. I also got filled in on her marriage, her career and all the other latest news in her life. It was really nice.

I MISS MY FRIENDS.

Then I had lunch with one of my favorite gays, Cliff Bear. I love him.

Have I mentioned that I MISS MY FRIENDS!

Then I went to work. I love half days. And did you know that I'm actually working with quite a few friends?

I MISS MY FRIENDS.

It's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment