Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lunch With Friends

Karen - Day 114 - Burbank, CA


Today's adventures led us to an unexpected lunch.


4 and I were out at an appointment when we saw Jamison and his beautiful daughter.


Of course my kid fell madly in love with her and begged them to have lunch with us.


We went to Cafe Verona and it was lovely.


If you're thinking to yourself, "Hmmmm he looks very familiar" you would be right.

photo borrowed from internet

Jamison Reeves is a very talented actor, writer, director and film maker.
He's also been a very generous and wonderful friend for many years.
His wife, Wendy, owns a magical place called Willow Spa.
If you are ever in Santa Monica you have to check it out.

What does all this have to do with The French Skinny Experiment?
I guess I'm trying to let go of my expectations and see where life takes me.
Did you see that salad? Delicious and very healthy.


And at the end of the day, it's all about good friends, good food and love.

The Sweet Life.

4 comments:

  1. I love it...just go with the flow! I'm trying to do the same...things have been crazy around here lately! Btw, love the face 4 is making in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jameson! It's been way too long since I've seen him and Wendy. She's the most amazing massage therapist. I can't believe how big their daughter is already. It really makes me realize how long I've been gone...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh thanks for all the love and lunch was awesome. Lets do it again sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete