Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving



Every year for the past 13 years Hubby and I have had Thanksgiving at our house.

This year's menu:
Roasted Turkey
Stuffing with Italian Sausage
Turkey Gravy
Cranberry Sauce
Asparagus
Mashed Potatoes with lots of real butter and cream
Corn
Momma's bringing a green bean and mushroom dish
My Momma-in-law is bringing her homemade apple sauce
Tammy's bringing the par baked rolls that will be served hot and buttery,
Hubby's sister is bringing a pumpkin cheesecake

I am so thankful for so many things this year the list goes on forever.
But I would like to say how thankful I am to Shaboom and to all of you. Thank you for your support and your comments and your time. I look forward to being here every day.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and tomorrow it's back to The French Skinny!


Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments: