Friday, December 30, 2011

Crazy Christmas Presents


Harry Potter Hogwarts Legos Castle done! 5 and I have been working on this for a couple of days.

What does this have to do with being French Skinny? Nothing.

But I did get some delightful Sur La Table cookware for Christmas from Hubby and I've cooked in all of it so far. I roasted a chicken in a pot and then made chicken soup the next day. I also got a grill pan. Everyone's new favorite sandwich over here is a grilled baguette with black forest ham and smoked gouda. Lots of butter naturally.

There were a few crazy presents this year.

A giant helium remote control shark my son named Harry. (From Auntie Caryn)
A burping elf. (From Aunt Tammy)
A Fushigi Ball. (From Aunt Tammy)
A total of 9 boxes of Legos.
Battery operated Bugs that crawl around. (From Santa)
The Tingler. (From Aunt Tammy) You put it on your head, go up and down and it tingles your whole body. (I sort of super love The Tingler)



The Tingler.


I still don't know what my New Year's resolutions and goals are going to be. I have a few ideas rolling around in my head. Maybe you can give me some ideas. 

Did you get anything crazy for Christmas?

I have to go. There's the Alien Conquest Legos set to start. 





(School starts in 96 hours and 23 minutes. Not that I'm counting.)











No comments:

Post a Comment