Monday, February 27, 2012

My Favorite Oscar Dress



Michelle Williams in a Louis Vuitton dress. It took over 300 hours to make at the atelier in Paris.

I didn't get to go to Pajama Party Oscar Girl's Night 2012 this year which broke my heart. But armed with Thai Food and a box of Kleenex (I cry at every acceptance speech-Meryl Streep destroyed me) I spent a lovely evening in my pajamas judging, critiquing and applauding from my couch. 

I absolutely love this dress. It's burnt orange and perfection. Some don't agree with me but that's the beauty of judging from my couch. 

This morning it's back to Legos, doctors appointments, and laundry. But for a few hours last night I got to enter the world of pretty. 


Have a wonderful Monday




2 comments:

  1. Yes I loved this dress too!! Normally I'm not one for red, but this is gorgeous.
    I nominated you for a blog award, check out your 'feature' on my blog 3/5/12.
    Best,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww you are so amazing! I can't wait to see it!!!


    Merci Beaucoup!
    Je t'aime!!!
    xoxo
    Karen

    ReplyDelete