Friday, July 6, 2012

Do you emotionally overeat?




About 3 weeks ago I accidentally came upon this clip from the Dr. Oz Show, immediately got in my car and sped to the nearest health food store so fast, NASCAR Driver, Dale Jr., would be impressed.

After searching the many isles of supplements, I finally asked the 18 year old kid stocking shelves if they have Saffron Extract.

"Um, yeah, it's right here."
"Oh...thanks. You guys put it on the corner, that's why I couldn't find it...Is this your last bottle?"
"Yeah, a lot of people watch the Dr. Oz show." He said with an attitude. How dare he have an attitude. I have rhinestone jewelry that's older than him.

Anyway, I bought the last bottle of Saffron Extract they had, tried it out and have been pushing the Saffron ever since.

Being *ahem* over 35 I need the Saffron Extract because when I forget to take it I start heading for the chips. I forgot to take it on the 4th of July and completely over indulged and I did this because I forgot to take the supplements that help me not forget. (Sigh)

Give Saffron a go and let me know how it works for you. Meanwhile, I'll be over here polishing my vintage rhinestone jewelry from the 80's.

xoxo




*P.S. No one is paying me to endorse the saffron.

No comments:

Post a Comment