Friday, April 13, 2012

Another Reason I Can't Sleep

Shaboom sends us her update from Paris, France:

I was rudely awoken this morning by an extremely loud drilling which seemed to be coming from inside my head. I started wondering what I drank the night before. I know my memory is bad, but I couldn't for the life of me remember having a crazy bender or anything unless of course I was sleepwalking...

Then I realized the drilling was real, it was coming from the roof directly above the bedroom and holy crap was it ever loud! Here are three short 30 second videos I took of the enormity of the noise. You can't really tell how loud it is, but know that during the drilling, I'm shouting to be heard. And in the short intervals where there was no drilling, there was hammering. In that video I'm talking in my normal inside-voice.





Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments: