Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 4 from France: Allo? (Hello?)

From Shaboom in Paris, France:

10am Breakfast - 1 scoop blueberry, 1 scoop vanilla (my diet is more exciting when Obsessed! feeds me, n'est-ce pas? This is all I can come up with when I'm on my own. Ice cream.)

3pm Lunch - huge yummy salad (Obsessed! is back)

Includes 3 lettuces - endive, batavia, arugula
1 chicken breast
1 mini apple "pink" -smaller than pink lady
148 calories of corn
1 mini cornichon
2 tablespoons red cabbage
2 tablespoons eggwhites
2 tablespoons daikon
1 teaspoon salt Vinegar & oil

Dinner - 5 bites leek potato soup and half a pineapple. 2 mini slices wheat bread (maybe equal 1 slice USA bread) with spicy tomato spread. (Again, Obsessed! is gone and I am lazy.)

Did absolutely nothing today. A little knitting. Some computer action. 5 times stairs. Cleaned the kitchen. Folded laundry. Boring rainy day. I spent a lot of time wishing it was spring. How much brain power do you have to use before you start burning calories by thinking??

No one called me with any fabulous job offers today. I kept wondering if my phone had died or something. SOMEONE please give me a job. Louis Vuitton bags don't fall off trees!

4am Snack - 2 pieces of hard candy and 5 mini pieces of french toast which probably equal 2 pieces USA french toast size.

7am Went to sleep. Insomnia is a bitch.

1 comment:

  1. Your "doing nothing" = A lot of something

    My "doing nothing" = I peed twice

    ReplyDelete