Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 62 from Burbank: Fly By The Seat Of My Pants.



Breakfast: One egg. My kid got the other one. And half of that one fell on the floor and my dog ate it. So really, it was a feast for 3.
I drank the entire pot of tea.

Walked 5 miles and did 80 flights of stairs.
An apple and cheese for a snack

Dinner: BBQ'd steak, corn on the cob, fresh bread, butter and a little potato.

2 hours to do my walk and stairs. Can I fit this into my life when I'm done with the French Skinny Experiment? I honestly don't know. For right now, Hubby is home and wants to be supportive. But I don't know if that's something I can count on 5 days a week.....forever.
Or is this something that I HAVE to fit into my life?
I told you I don't have control issues.
I actually told a friend the other day that yes, I CAN be a fly by the seat of my pants kind of gal... as long as I have it planned out.
There is something wrong with me.
Have a beautiful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. you can if you think you can! and plan, baby, plan! :)

    ReplyDelete