Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 68 from France:
Sing A Song

Shaboom sends us her update from Paris...

Breakfast - I ate every bit. I must've been hungry or stressed or both. (Quiche, potatoes au gratin, yogurt)


Lots of stairs today and I spent the morning and afternoon pruning the lilac trees, cutting the grass and washing down all the garden furniture. I had my iPod on the entire time and I worked on "Proud Mary" for my audition. Paris cabaret singer sounds like much more fun than Parisian café waitress.

Obsessed! left to run a bunch of errands in the afternoon, so when I was done with my chores I spent 4 hours on James Brown's "I Feel Good." The neighbors must be wondering why there is so much singing going on next door, and the same songs for hours on end.


Luckily he fed me lunch before leaving - salad, pickles, olives, cucumbers, radishes, pâté, leftover potatoes.

I am in charge of dealing with fixing the pumpkin-mobile. The mechanic came over in the evening after work. To delay his departure to after Obsessed! returned, I made him crêpes, salad and a beer and we ate dinner together. Then, when I could delay him no longer, I walked him out ...right as Obsessed! pulled up. Mission accomplished!

I kept Obsessed! company as he ate dinner. I ate a quarter of an orange and some pineapple yogurt before bed. We then got in 2 hours of indoor cardio.

Long day. Oh, and I think something is wrong with my computer. I shall deal with it tomorrow.

1 comment: