Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 66 from France:
I Love My Friends

Shaboom sends her update from Paris...

BootyDance and I left her ArmenianPrince and his parents at the hotel to nap and went off in search of Happy Hour!! We plopped our butts down at a café in the walking streets of the second arrondissement and drank something extremely sweet and yackity-yacked for a few hours.


When we returned to the hotel, not only did ArmenianPrince treat us to champagne...


He also treated us to breakfast in the morning!


Then they were off, back to LA and I sat down in the 2nd Arrondissement and drank multiple café crèmes while writing postcards. I think I might have to start a postcard campaign to SwimSwim. I know! Don't say it. But you can read why HERE.


When I got back home, Obsessed! made us a delicious lunch...



No comments:

Post a Comment