Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A quick summer meal

Shaboom writes from Paris, France:

The weather here this summer has been quite strange with temperatures in the 50s and 60s most days since April. So the soup I posted yesterday has been perfect. But I've been reading about the massive heat waves on the East Coast in The States so I thought I would share with you my favorite hot summer dinner fix.

I make a salad based on tomatoes and fresh mozzarella. I sometimes add either tuna, chunks of ham or chicken strips but tonight it was strictly vegetarian. I added green olives, artichoke hearts, cucumbers, salt, pepper and "velours de balsamic". I always do a lot of chopping but you can save yourself a lot of time if you add the cheese, olives and cherry tomatoes whole...

10 minutes tops. It's easy. Try it for yourself!





2 comments: