Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Cookies Are Gone?



The cookies are gone? All those glorious mounds of sugar and flour are gone? Turn your back for a week and the guys have traveled through the cupboards like giant ants on a peppermint. No crumbs left. No evidence. So I'm calling it. The end of the giant eating festival I call the Holidays. Time to French Skinny it again!

To get started I'm making a list of all the things I can do instead of eating out of boredom.
Example:
1. Zero inbox. (Did I mention I have zero emails in my inbox?!)
2. Clean closet. (This is an ongoing war  project.)
3. Finish writing book, 2 screenplays, 4 pilots..okay 7 pilots if you count the 3 animation treatments.
4. Parent my 6 year old.    Forget that one, it's too hard. TV is so educational!
5. Walk, Dance, Zumba! Shop!

It's going to take 3 days to get my tummy used to to FS portions.

I have zero inbox. I can do this!


One good thing a day. For a year. 
This morning 6 woke me up with this. 

"Mom, wake up. Wake up, mom, I have to tell you something."

"Yeah Buddy?"

"You have the softest eyeball covers."




2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh karen you posted HAPPY NEW YEAR-i was stopping back to try to find the post about buckwheat honey when now 6 was 4/5-i cannot remember the proper doses-will write it down this time-HOW ARE YOU BESIDES EXTREMELY BUSY....miss the posts but heck what a pleasant surprise for my new year-hope you and all whom you love have the best possible 2013 and sure hope shboom is well did she get married or was that just a action play....stay well so glad i stopped back-your old reader g

    ReplyDelete
  2. G!!! Hello my friend:) Happy New Year! I've missed the posting and need a little French Skinny tune up so...why not? I hope you and your family are healthy, happy and well. Thanks for letting me know you're still around. Did you find the buckwheat honey post? Hope it helps.

    All the best in 2013 for you!!
    xoxo
    Karen

    ReplyDelete