Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 31 from France: Late Again

Shaboom sends us her update from Paris...

Breakfast:
2 fried eggs and toast
1 crêpe - ham & cheese with tomato sauce

I went to choir rehearsal and I was late due to the train strike delays. I'm really getting this hang of being late thing. It's very French. And PS - when you finally arrive at your destination, you walk in like nothing happened and above all else, NEVER APOLOGIZE! I've seen it happen a million times. And now I'm becoming it. I am so cool.

After rehearsal, I got to chatting with a guy in the group who works at the company I want to work for! I literally screamed "SHUT UP!! That's the best thing that's happened to me all day!" Now this guy probably thinks I'm a lunatic but he offered to pass my résumé around the office anyway.

Obsessed! and Mali picked me up and we went to a friend's birthday on Rue Mouffetard where I had a glass of wine and a whole bunch of cheese and crackers. I was hungry!!


It's really hard to write this post because Obsessed! is asleep ON me with his hand on my boob while my computer is in my lap...

and he's twitching...

and he just knocked the power cord out...

and now he's talking dirty to me IN HIS SLEEP...

what.


Lots of stairs and walking today. No indoor cardio, I am still on strike.

*above photo is borrowed from the internet*

2 comments:

  1. I'm early for everything. This French thing would drive me CRAZYYYYY!!! I would shame spiral for the rest of my life.

    ReplyDelete