Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 36 From Burbank: The Suitcase



Karen sends her posts from Burbank, CA, USA

Hubby just got the suitcase out.
He leaves tomorrow.
This is the look my dog, Ernie, will have until Hubby comes home.



I'm off the half n half and sugar. I'm back on the tea- straight up. For the last couple of weeks I've had 2 to 3 cups of coffee with half n half and sugar. After a little French hand slapping via email from Shaboom I'm switching back.
Chocolate croissant for breakfast.


Lunch was cheese, baguette and apple.



Dinner was again the pasta carbonara that Shaboom made.
It's Hubby's new favorite.
Since he leaves tomorrow I don't want him leaving hungry.
(Ahem)
For anything.

(The lights fade to black)
Fin

3 comments:

  1. Without coffee? I would have that Ernie face permanently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh.
    I'm trying to give up the coffee....but everyday I say....tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't read this thing and not get hungry. You need to put up a warning sign: eat before reading.

    ReplyDelete