Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 35 from France:
Blame It On The Rain

Shaboom sends us her update from Paris...

I'm so tired I think I might die. No I'm not being dramatic. I slept until noon. I panicked because of the time change. I woke up in a frenzy as all the clocks in the house were set differently. I thought I needed to "spring forward" with my watch and my iPhone so I did so manually. I also switched my other "booty call" super secret cell phone. Unbeknownst to me, these things switch to daylight savings time automatically. Then there's Obsessed's alarm clock and the clock in the bathroom. Between all the different time keeping devices in the house, I was working on 4 different verdicts. PANIC. I thought I was late and/or would miss the concert I was to sing in tonight.

I ate paté on a baguette before leaving the house.

I had a chorale concert on the Canal Saint Martin. It was a rainy night. And more train strikes...

A friend of a friend from LA came to see the show to cheer us on. I had never met her. We were sold out and right before the show started, someone fell down the stairs and broke their leg inhibiting all the hopefulls from entering the auditorium to take a seat.

I ended up staying after the show to socialize and meet a whole new bunch of fun people and we ate a butt load of baguettes and chicken and ham.

I finally ended up coming home on the last train and Obsessed! was not happy about how late I was out.

He's a worry wort.

I don't remember walking from the concert to the train but what does that matter? It was raining...

No comments:

Post a Comment