Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 97 from France:
Possible Change In Plans


Shaboom
sends us her update from Paris SoCal...


Sometimes you just have to go with the flow.

I felt stressed about having to leave to go back to Paris today with still so much left to do that I changed my flights to leave a week from today.

A few of my nearest and dearest don't want me to go back to Paris. They want me to stay in LA indefinitely. One of them called me today telling me she had lined up interviews for me the rest of this week. If I get a good offer, I suppose the only smart thing would be to accept the position and return to my life in Los Angeles. You can read more about that HERE.

But if I stay, will I gain weight again? Will I have to deal with the SwimSwim situation in my face day in and day out? Will I miss France in a way that will make me leave again?


Time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment