Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Karen - Day 102 - Surf's Up




It's Day 4 of my 8 miles and 80 flights of stairs.
I'm starting to move beyond the pain. (Translation=One Gallon of Coffee+Ibuprofen every 4 hours) And boy, am I getting to know Burbank.


Hubby suggests going to the beach.
It was an incredibly beautiful day.
I watched my guys run down the beach together.
Kick sand into the ocean.
Make a sandcastle.
Simple things families do at the beach. Important things.
I ran down the beach with 4. But not to clock my time or lose weight. Just because it was fun.
Hubby took us to lunch. A cup of Clam Chowder and some Crab Cakes.

Dinner was chicken and veggies.

I'm not sure how many flights of stairs I did or how many miles.
Isn't that wonderful?



4 comments:

  1. That's the way it should be...what a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A really busy person never knows how much he weighs." ~ Edgar Watson Howe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes a person needs to have a day just like this one. :)

    ReplyDelete