Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weigh In Week 20

Photos by Karen at French Skinny


Weigh In Week 20
Goal: Lose 35 pounds in 6 months the French Skinny Way.
Lost 1.5 pounds this week.
Total lost so far: 24.5 pounds


We left the cocoon of Grandma Dee's house today to attend my friend, Eva's, party.

(The adorable Eva.)


Just part of the delightful spread.


This is were I parked myself for awhile. Mmmm

Eva pulled me aside and asked me if this is real or some kind of scam. Because she doesn't understand how Shaboom has lost all that weight and how I have clearly lost a lot of weight eating chocolate croissants and pasta.
It's strange because I know that place. The wanting to understand but thinking there is more to it. I told her there is no scam. I eat whatever I want. I will never diet again. And because of that I can stop when I'm full. I taste for flavor and then back away slowly. I ate some fruit, 10 chips with salsa and a diet coke. I was full. Then I jumped in their pool and hung out for a few hours.
Dinner was cheese and a baguette.

2 comments:

  1. The sunflower picture looks delicious, especially in January!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart you. And still am perplexed.....

    ReplyDelete