Saturday, January 22, 2011

Too Much Fun

Photos by Karen at French Skinny


We just picked these beauties from Grandma Dee's Garden. Her tomato plants are taller than her. For her secret read here.



Fresh herbs from her garden.

We'll use these for breakfast, lunch and dinner:
Breakfast: Baguette with tomato, basil and mozzarella.
Dinner: Pasta and fresh tomato sauce. I just threw tomatoes, fresh herbs, garlic, onions, salt and pepper together. Parmesan on top. I sautéed mushrooms with some butter, garlic and balsamic vinegar.

That night, Mija, Tammy, the Sgt. Major and I played games in the gazebo until midnight. We joked and laughed so much, Grandma Dee thought the neighbors were going to call the police.
Luckily we weren't shut down for having too much fun.

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE reading your day-to-day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks g! Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you get fresh veggies all year long out there? I'm jealous...counting down the months to farmer's markets and my garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are out-of-control gorgeous. I think I need to push up my sleeves and start threatening my garden to deliver...

    ReplyDelete