Thursday, January 20, 2011

Where Ya Been?

Photos by Karen at French Skinny

"Where ya been?"

Woke up this morning excited to go back to Grandma Dee's for more pajama party. Got everyone ready, had a pot of tea and we're on our way. The hummingbirds were already out and talking when I got there. Isn't this the craziest hummingbird picture? Hilarious.

Lunch was more fresh tomatoes and herbs from Grandma Dee's garden. Along with French bread and cheese. I ate it up before I could take any pictures.
That night we all went out to eat.


This is a normal plate of food at a restaurant. Before the French Skinny I would eat all of this along with chips and salsa. Once I started the French Skinny I would have eaten half of this. 141 Days into it and I now look at this plate, spy what looks like the tastiest morsel, (the taco in the middle) enjoy it and take the rest home. Completely full and happy. The rest will be eaten tomorrow by someone.


More games until midnight, Grandma Dee rocking 4 until he falls asleep, popcorn and sofa bed.

3 comments:

  1. I love that game. I wish my grandma was still around to play games...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I know what you mean. I wish my Dad was around to play too.

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would've had a slice of quesadilla and half that delicious looking cheesy goodness in the bottom left corner...

    ReplyDelete