Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 164 from France:
Oh La La

Shaboom writes to us from Paris, France...

I am back home. I ache all over but am happy just to be alive. I'll tell you, all that exercise can't be good for you!

It's my sister's birthday today. Joyeux Anniversaire little sis!!

I had an interesting interview with a hot Frenchie for a "real" job that doesn't include selling clothes or waiting tables.

Here's a photo of him that I borrowed from the internet. Doesn't he look like Clive Owen?! I spent 4 hours staring into his gorgeous green eyes, *ahem* I mean "interviewing" over "lunch" on the terrace of a café in Montmartre.


Unfortunately, I got the impression that he'd rather do unspeakable things to me than work with me side-by-side in an office each day. *sigh* So, I guess I'll keep sending out my résumé...

No comments:

Post a Comment