Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 168 from France:
Tapas Bar-Hopping

Shaboom sends us her update from Paris Spain...

I am off on a short jaunt to Seville, Spain...

Did that sound pretentious and condescending enough? I've been hanging out with British expats (who I adore) lately and I'm trying to sound as snooty as them, you know, for the sake of fitting in. Success??

I normally am not a huge tapas fan but, when in Rome, right?!

Vino de Naranja...


Queso de Manchega...


Tortilla de Patatas...


Chorizo...


Sangria...



Tuna Tartar with Strawberries and Balsamic Vinegar Emulsion


A creamy wonderful dessert topped with a chocolate mousse-type layer. My Spanish is a little rusty, and I've never been that good with menus in any language, so I didn't really understand what it was but ordered it anyway and DAMN was it good!

2 comments: