Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Maison Bouche - And a note to Hair Clip



Shaboomy sent me this yummy link to Cool Hunting.

Need some now.


_

On a personal note.
Dear Hair Clip,
When I started the French Skinny Experiment, I was forced to throw all my hair scrunchies away. It was a painful breakup but Shaboomy felt it was necessary so I went along.
In time, Shaboomy introduced us. For me, it was love at first sight. We were happy for awhile. Always there for each other, effortlessly at arms reach........
Recently I've noticed you haven't been around much, you're never in the silver bowl, I thought you loved, but find amusement elsewhere. Here are just a few places you have been spotted.
  • The Scooby Doo Mystery Van with Velma.
  • Attached to the giant hairy spider.
  • 5's Superpower bracelet.
  • In the middle of the Ninjago Lego's battle.
  • A part of the monster trap.
I really don't mind you having friends, but it's hot here and I need you. Did you break up with me and not tell me? Please get back to me A.S.A.P.
(If you can drag yourself away from the spy catcher.)

Sincerely,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment