Thursday, July 7, 2011

Street Photography In Paris


I love this link: Street Photography In Paris.


----------------

It's so hot and humid here, we haven't turned the oven on for weeks. Dinner is often little bits of cheese, sopressata, baguette, brucshetta and a lot of ice cream. I was going to attempt some French meringue cookies until I read that they have to be in a 200 degree oven for 3 hours. I'm dying to do something with the Orange Flower Water I bought.

What's your favorite cold summer dish? Any ideas on the Orange Flower Water?

Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds yum: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Arugula-and-Mint-Salad-with-Oil-Cured-Black-Olives-Oranges-and-Ricotta-Salata-236186

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny I wad just thinking about this! What comes to mind? Caprese salad! Also gazpacho and cold Chinese noodles with shredded carrots, snow peas and peanut sauce (it has a kick like you like it!), I added tofu last night too, yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knadele that looks delicious!!!

    Big Sister, YES! I'm inspired again. Thanks guys!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete