Friday, July 22, 2011

Paul Martin's Bistro


The Sgt. Major and his wife took me to Paul Martin's Bistro.

Their motto is, "Eat organic. Believe in sustainable. Buy local."

We started out with oysters on the half shell and calamari. It was gone so fast I couldn't take a picture.

I ordered the appetizer size ribs that were so tender, I could have eaten them with a spoon.


And an order of fries that are on my top 3 list best fries of all time.



If you're ever in El Segundo and want a wonderful dining experience, go to Paul Martin's.


5 comments:

  1. Karen,
    Everything looks SO good! I just love calamari.

    Have a great weekend,

    SB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SB! We told 5 calamari was onion rings and he gobbled them up. It's all in the presentation I guess:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks SO yummy. calamari is my fave. btw, thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. it definitely cheered me up, you are lovely :) xxS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Shaboom doesn't post as frequently as you, and this may be the wrong place to post this comment, but I'm probably not the only one who read her updates from Norway, and knows she has family up there.
    I just wanted to say that my heart goes out to everyone affected by the recent tragedy in Oslo, I hope everyone you know are alright.
    Be safe where ever you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! My family and friends in Norway are all alive and safe although still in shock. It's really a terrible thing. Thanks for thinking of all of us.

    xo
    Shaboom

    ReplyDelete