Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013


2012 has been...many things. Beautiful, horrible, poignant, tearful, gratifying and frustrating. There seems to be too much and not enough time. Some things are happening too fast and yet some seem to crawl along taunting me with it's pace.

2013
Inspired by my friend, Jen, I want to try and write at least one good thing that happens to me every day for an entire year.


Christmas is finally over, the last bit of gift exchange with friends. The tree is down, the ornaments put away and a few holiday cards blink at me when I pass them on the counter. I have so much to be grateful for.

Today was shared with friends. No one rushing to an appointment. No one bored. There was laughter and hugs, smiles and tears of joy.

I also went through 6,943 emails in my inbox and brought it down to ZERO! That's right. I have a zero inbox. I'm so excited I may clean out my closet.
Tomorrow.
Maybe.

Have a beautiful night.


1 comment: