Friday, January 4, 2013

Getting Started


So, I've made up my mind to French Skinny it.
Getting Started.

1. I know it will take 3 days to get my tummy used to French Skinny portions. But what does that mean? Shaboomy told me about the size of a fist. I have a ramekin I like to use. And whatever I can ram into that ramekin is what I eat. Maybe I should call it the Ramekin Lifestyle!

2. I'll be walking 6 to school everyday to get my 2 miles of walking in.

3. Convenience. I know I'll be going into work almost everyday for a few hours and I need a plan for lunch. I'll make a big batch of Quinoa Sunday night so I don't have to think about it the rest of the week. One cup of Quinoa with lots of veggies will be enough for 5 servings. I like Quinoa with sautéed mushrooms, onions, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pepper and butter. (If all I'm eating is what's rammed into this ramekin it better taste good!) I add a little bit of Chèvre at the end for creaminess.



Good Thing: Today was a day spent with friends.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, silly question but is each component of the meal supposed to fit into a ramekin or is the entire meal to fit into one ramekin? Embarrassed to ask but want to clarify ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Don't be embarrassed. I know it sounds crazy at first but all of it should fit in one ramekin. But that is a big ramekin as ramekins go:) Think about is as every meal should be the size of your fist. That's how Shaboom described it to me. Eat whatever you want and don't do diet food. Just eat French Skinny portions.

    Hope that helps!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This definitely helps! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete