Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 126 from France:
Home At Last

Shaboom sends us her update from Paris...

Thanks to everyone for your patience during my pseudo absence from the FSE while I was working in LA for one of my more difficult clients. (And I thank myself for my own patience which, believe me, at times wore very thin.)

I have finally left LA and my apartment and SwimSwim who I ran into on numerous occasions. He still makes my heart go pitter-patter but he ignored slash avoided me whenever possible. He's looking very thin ...maybe he's doing his own version of the FSE.

A huge thank you goes out to Karen, BootyDance, The Armenian Prince, ManEater, BadAss, Saskatoon, BugGirl, MahicMan, Vixen, CropTop and all my wonderful friends who helped me with my move and my general psychological well-being.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone 4

1 comment: