Saturday, February 11, 2012

Chouchou

Shaboom sends us her update from Paris, France :

When I first met Obsessed! in the late 90s, a new television series had come to France called Un Gars, Une Fille starring Jean Dujardin and Alexandra Lamy. Due to the recent Golden Globe, you all probably know who Jean Dujardin is and his now wife, Alexandra.

In the show, the two main characters called each other by the pet names Chouchou and Loulou. I don't know if it was because of this show or if we came to it on our own but I always called Obsessed! Chouchou and he called me Louloutte.

Every Saturday, they show reruns of this show on French channel M6 and when we were living together, Obsessed! and I used to tune in to watch these two in their foibles. Nowadays I watch Un Gars, Une Fille with SexySultry although I've yet to start calling her Chouchou or Loulou.




Happy Saturday!


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment