Monday, February 20, 2012

Shake Your Moneymaker

Shaboom sends us her update from Paris, France :

SexySultry and I got to dress up for a fun sexy 70s party over the weekend. It's been ages since I've made that kind of effort to look nice and it felt good!

You've got to look marvelous to feel marvelous, darling. Right? According to Billy Crystal, it's about how you look, not about how you feel. I have to admit that we looked pretty damn fantastic!

We both wore fun skirts and lots of makeup - fitting as it's carnavale!




Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. I love both of those skirts! Wowza. I would love a place to wear them too.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i A-D-O-R-E the red one..love me some maribu feathers sparkle and the like-carnival sounds like a perfect fashion heaven for me....i'm sorry about the sleeplessness that BLOWS- how about nontraditional meds-to help like ...hum how do i say without offending some-how about a funny cigarette i am sure you have tried everything-i feel for you-and sorry about cashew..dare i ask what the final outcome was?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got the skirts at Zara during the sales here in paris. they were super cheap! SexySultry wore the red one and she TOTALLY rocked it. she said that wearing it made her feel like she had a bodacious booty. i wore the gold one and covered myself in gold body glitter. one of my facebook comments on the photos said i looked like bionic barbie. i take that as a compliment!

    as far as the nontraditional meds, i can't handle the smell, much less the taste.

    cashew is still writing to me but it's just words. i need action. it's finally totally clear in my head. it is O-V-E-R and there's no looking back. it's sad of course but i'm ready finally to get back to business!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i am in spain for some r and r and just read your comment back....i am sure you TOTALLY ROCKED IT! i love body glitter hair glitter and any type of sparkly stuff i wish everyday was carnival....hope you are sleeping better!!

    ReplyDelete