Sunday, June 19, 2011

Joyeux Dimanche - Happy Father's Day

Chewy Chocolate Cookies

I was invited to join a baking club. (And by that I mean I muscled my way in and they were nice enough to let me.)

This month, Jessie went with a cookie exchange Father's Day theme.

I had a hard time deciding what to make. So, at the last minute, I just went with triple chocolate cookies.


These were the first 2 ingredients.

Here's what the other gals brought.

Lovely cupcakes.


Father and child Gingerbread Cookies!


More yummy chocolate chip cookies.


Amazing cake pops.


A delicious cake that's sweet on the outside.


Mushy on the inside.


Freshly picked cherries.


Apparently there aren't any rules for the club. You can go with the theme or not, bring anything you want or bring nothing at all, except yourself. There were wonderful stories of amazing food and extreme food failures. A lot of laughs and much sugar. Thanks ladies!

Hope you all have a wonderful Father's Day.


3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! And it was really great to meet you on Saturday. I can't wait to make some ultimate chocolate cookies of my own.

    ReplyDelete