Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wild Mountain Berries

Shaboom sends us her update from Paris, France:

We woke up to a very misty Norwegian "sunrise."


Lots of fresh flowers out for the 90 year old birthday girl.


While decorating one of the cakes, I snuck a French Skinny breakfast of coffee and berries! Yum!


Then I took a walk. Unfortunately, I didn't account for the fact that it was almost 20 degrees colder in the mountains above Oslo than it is in Paris. As such, I only packed a few very light, tight summer dresses and 2 pairs of sky high stiletto heals. Let me tell you about all the strange looks I was getting from the locals who were out hiking and biking in the misty rain while I was traipsing along like a very out of place super model wanna-be. Never mind, I'll spare you the details.


No comments:

Post a Comment