Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 84 from France:
Free = Bad News


Shaboom
sends us her update from Paris SoCal...


I started the day at Starbucks before work. Triple Venti Skinny Vanilla Latte at 140 degrees please!

Fast and friendly service. *swoon* Almost forgot what that was...



Then lunch was at the commissary. Wow. What a selection. Personal chefs. Yum.

I had pasta, garlic bread, salad, cappuccino fro-yo with butterfinger crumbles, rice krispies treats and a Dr. Pepper. I CAN'T HELP IT. It was almost like it was free.





Note to self - free does not mean try to supplement your income by gorging on as much as humanly possible before you explode. This could quickly turn into what Karen likes to call a shame spiral. I'd like to glam it up a little. THE SHAME SPIRAL OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION. I'm still working on it. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment