Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 94 from France:
Busy Busy


Shaboom
sends us her update from Paris SoCal...


Started the day off with a coffee and then joined Saskatoon on her weekly trip to the farmer's market in Hollywood. Here are some iPhone photos ...sorry for the poor quality. I'm a bit displaced at the moment so to use my fancy camera and then photoshop afterward is not really an option currently. Forgive me!









After the market, I spent the entire day cleaning my apartment to get ready for the closing day. I then went to a party at a friend's house in Beverly Hills where I ate sushi, fruit and a couple of bites of a cookie. I drank a couple of beers and then went to ManEater's favorite Sunday spot where I ran into Stripes. He apologized for not contacting me and says he's just out of a relationship, not ready for anything new. I told him I appreciated his honesty and that he was missing out! But we had a nice night at the bar regardless!


No comments:

Post a Comment