Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 77 From Burbank - Weigh In - Week 11

Lost 1 pound this week.
Goal: Lose 35 pounds in 6 months the French Skinny Way.
Total lost so far: 14 pounds


Shaboom is coming to dinner! What a beautiful day.


Wow. That's a lot of laundry next to the 6 foot tiki god/night light.


Maybe Shaboom won't notice.


3 and I walk to the Bakery.


Mom, there's a dragon! We have to stop and save the princess!


I will sneak up on the dragon and hiya! Hiya! Take that dragon!!!


He took care of the dragon and we made it to the bakery.


We ordered a big sandwich to share.


And a MOM cookie.



That night, Hubby made a feast for us. Wings, ribs, corn on the cob, cole slaw........
We had an awesome Tiki party.
Hubby was super "helpful" giving unsolicited advice to Shaboom.
3 fell asleep in the Tiki Hut. There was a successful transfer to his bed.
Hubby did the dishes and went to bed. (Yes, he made dinner and did the dishes.)
Shaboom and I talked late into the night. (Okay, we talked until about 10:00pm. This is like 3 in the morning for other people.)

Shaboom says things to me like......
"I don't eat if I'm not hungry."
"I don't eat if I'm bored or angry or stressed."
"Swim Swim was my life. I know I should not still be in love with him but I can't help it."
"After a few bites of food I'm full, why would I still be eating?"
"I want to be in love with Obsessed! but.........."
"Wow, I had no idea how freaking crazy determined you were until I saw 3's cake from last year."


It was a long night.
A great night.
A great night with my friend.

4 comments:

  1. Great times...sounds fun. I especially love the huge tiki god lamp!!! What a treasure.
    Congrats on the weight loss :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Willow! I love my tiki god lamp that watches over the piles of laundry too.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. And woohooo--weight loss!

    ReplyDelete