Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 37 from France:
Sausage Central

Shaboom sends us her update from Paris...






Obsessed! wasn't home all day, so no breakfast in bed or indoor cardio to wake me up - oh yeah, I'm still on strike.  I am soooooo French. 

At lunchtime, I prepared some pesto pasta for myself from last night's leftovers. 

I went to center city Paris in the evening - lots of stairs. Walked 5 km. I drank a glass of red with two girlfriends.  Ate some olives, crackers, finger sandwhiches with paté and cheese at the hotel where we met up for drinks. 

We then went to dinner at a restaurant in the 6th - potatoes au gratin dauphinoise, andouillette sausage, sauce de moutarde, profiteroles for dessert. Another glass of red. 

There were wackos on train so I sat with the Indians, always the safest bet. 

I ate some marshmallow chocolate candies when I got home that Obsessed! bought for me thinking he would impress me/make me happy.  I am not a chocolate person but I was just trying to be polite. 

The insomnia is back. 

What. I almost got a week of fairly normal sleep - for me, at least.










2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I looked up potatoes au gratin dauphinoise. It said it's basically potatoes thinly sliced with cheese. Is that correct?
    If so, I'm doing a victory dance over here.

    ReplyDelete