Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 23 from France:
When It Rains It Pours

Shaboom sends us her update from Paris...

9am - I got a call from yesterday's interview. I have a second interview in 3 days.

10am - Obsessed! serves me curry in bed (with corn,) apple, tea and fromage frais. I eat it a few hours later.

noon - I got a call from a café slash restaurant slash nightclub slash bar near the Bastille who invited me to trial waitress for them (for free) next Tuesday.

MIGRAINE

5pm - curry for lunch

MIGRAINE

9pm - curry for dinner

MIGRAINE

6am - Ah... sleep, because Obsessed! finally gets up and there's no more snoring slash kicking.



2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of curry. Love the thermos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Ikea. You know, because Obsessed! is obsessed with the color orange...

    ReplyDelete