Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 56 from France:
Bridges, Ferries & Croissants


Shaboom sends us her update from Paris Germany and beyond...


The sun rose as we were on a ferry north of Germany. It was a little chilly on the open sea but calm and relaxing. I was thinking about how much SwimSwim would love this and about our last summer trip to my parents. I miss him.


When we finally got to my parents' house, they served me breakfast and we all napped.



Traditional open-faced sandwiches...


I went for a 5 kilometer walk after my nap since my legs needed a little attention after having been stuck in the car for so long.


In the evening I went to a dear, old friend's house where we made a delicious Vietnamese Pho and enjoyed the evening together.



The sorbet was fantastic - pineapple, coconut and strawberry.


No comments:

Post a Comment