Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 65 from France:
More Danish Invasion

Shaboom sends her update from Paris...

BootyDance and ArmenianPrince came to Paris with his parents in tow. I started the morning out at Park Monceau near Cashew's house. I haven't seen him since I stood him up (over email, at that) and simultaneously broke up with him on Valentine's Day. Read more about that HERE. I know, I know, you're shaking your head at me. It's okay - I deserve it.





Anyways, he loves my homemade marmalade and had run out, so I ran some over there with my adrenaline pumping. I was trying to time everything perfectly so I could drop off the surprise package without having to bump into him. I know he trains for triathlons all morning, so I had to get my butt over there before he came home - I was successful.


On the metro on my way to meet BootyDance, there was a lady with a fancy hat.

We ate at Le Tambour.




Soupe à l'oignon




No comments:

Post a Comment